* My shoes are falling apart, by which case I’m able to do some pretty amazing puppet shows with my big toes jetting out and being sassy.
• Defining just what is a miracle. More time for this being removed from my car, walking, riding the bus, randomly catching rides.
• No car = less grocery trips = less food = greater hunger. So there are pros and cons.
• Tired of spam on MySpace. If these people really existed and wanted true friendship from me, that’d be another thing. I am a fairly friendly person and can extend myself in many directions.
• I like the various Buddhas of the world. I’ve acquired three statues this year, people just giving them to me. I’m ready to declare July/August as “Give Glenn A Buddha” month and see what comes of it. Later, perhaps I’ll start giving them back out.
* It is hot and muggy. Let me know if you wanna swing by and swim a little.
* If you are not already watching HBO’s John From Cincinnati, you have some catching up to do. I have this show on the brain; it gives one a lot to think about. “Tomorrow is a new day!” “Work HERE. [pointing to the heart]” And so on…
* Sat and meditated and felt calm and peace wash over me in a very subtle but tangible way. There really is something to this…
* Riding the bike down the solitary path I shout out brand new little songs or bits of poetry because… because a lot of things. I’m trying to be more free, more comfortable, I’m trying to celebrate the big NOW of life.
* I am glad to make new friends. I am glad when I fall into the world without fear, experience pain that only makes me stronger in the long run, and well… the kinda pain that eventually kills me, so be it, I’ve come pretty far…